Saturday, July 20, 2013

Welcome to the Part Time Enigma

I've spent an exorbitant amount of time online searching and searching for part time work I could do from home or with minimal time away from home.  If you have spent any time, and hopefully not any money, than you know there are a lot of scams out there, a lot of people who prey on the needy, and a lot of people who are just full of it.

Finding legitimate work online is like that movie "He's Just Not That Into You."  If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.  Can someone become an instant millionaire in no time online?  Sure.  Is it likely to happen to you?  No.  It's a one in a million chance.  If you want false hope, then you came to the wrong place.  If you want honesty, then here it is.

We've all heard stories of people who started a multimillion dollar company out of their mother's basement.  But the fact is they usually had either a great irreplaceable idea, invention, or talent that there is a need for in the world.  Not all of us have that.  So here's where to start.  Can you make a decent living working from home online?  Yes.  Will it be enough to support your family?  Eh, it could be.  Are you going to become rich from it.  No.

Weekly I'll post an article on a part time opportunity that I've found and researched and let you know my opinion and experience with them. My purpose?  To help people avoid getting conned out of their already tight budgeted money, and maybe help some people save some precious time that should be being spent with their loved ones or whatever your situation is that keeps you home.

Please feel free to email me, leave comments, ask questions.  If there is ever a venture on here that you don't see, please feel free to write to me.  I've tried many many many ventures, and am happy to put it on my to-write list.

Do I think anyone will read this?  I don't know.  But I have a voice, and I'm here to help.



No comments:

Post a Comment